Super slow wifi

i am able to join mc servers but now new issue found if open a website or any other app which has animation or graphics involved my systen freezes and then mc crashes and system works again normaly the launcher says try updating ur graphic drivers same goes for any app or website which has graphics involved

1 Like

try these codes again......
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

5 Likes

i tried no update found

3 Likes

What Graphic Card are you using?

Use this Command to Find out !!!

sudo lshw -c video

5 Likes

no graphic card
*-display
description: VGA compatible controller
product: UHD Graphics
vendor: Intel Corporation
physical id: 2
bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
version: 02
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pciexpress msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
resources: irq:132 memory:b0000000-b0ffffff memory:a0000000-afffffff ioport:4000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff
my laptop has intel i3 10th gen

3 Likes

Most necessary updates are available directly through the Ubuntu operating system. For more Information, go to the Ubuntu FAQ page

1 Like

on dell webiste when i chose ubuntu

2 Likes

You don't have a graphic card.
and most probably the system is running out of memory while running mine craft.

5 Likes

i am running it on lowest settings

1 Like

when this laptop had win 10 it used to run smoothly

1 Like

According to my Notebook computer experiment. Win 10 only used 50 % of a 4 GB laptop while playing story mode but the memory usage increased with use. As For Linux it was more than 80% and the notebook was using swap memory. So, if you want to run mine craft it is better to get a lighter version of windows. But, for many reasons Linux is Better.

You can also Purchase a Graphic Card For higher Performance.

5 Likes

i installed zorin os lite on my very old sony laptop and the games which were not running smoothly on windows 8.1 was running so smoothly on zorin lite . thats y i intalled zorin os on my laptop

3 Likes

You playing via Steam???

5 Likes

on my zorin lite i was running counter strike 1 old ver of present csgo that game was installed using .exe some warzone server

2 Likes

ok try to check which file creates the problem in the task manager while this bug happens.

5 Likes

while running minecraft ?

3 Likes

yes just keep it open in backgrond and notice any unusual spikes in cpu and memory.

5 Likes

ok so while running mc i have to check what goes up cpu ram etc right ?

2 Likes

yes

5 Likes

2 Likes