Synchronize settings between Zorins

I have installed Zorin on several PCs and really love it. One thing that would be great is a way to synchronize my settings between the different PCs. Is there any way to do this?

Stephan

Hi and welcome to the forum. This question comes up from time to time. I believe the solution will be via Zorin Grid. But that is still in development.

I found a software that looks promising

I have been toying with the idea of doing something like this with a home NAS or server.

Install the main operating system on the specific computer and one home folder on the NAS/server.

If the network is fast enough, it might work whereby one OS reaching back to the same home folder regardless of the machine.

But the problem I can see with this might be if more than one PC is reaching back to the home folder causing conflicts.

This has only been a thought experiment and not sure it would work but if I do build out my home server or NAS, I may try it just to see if it works.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.