Terminal installation of PureVPN, with --ki

I gave you links...Purevpn, gave you step by step instructions with pictures and you couldn't follow either of them.

This is going to come as a shock to you I'm sure considering all your postings right in a row... But neither I nor anyone else here is here to give you step by step instructions on anything. It's your responsibility to do simple google searches, go through the links, read and figure it out all on your own. I'm not your teacher, professor or anything else. You were helped and at every turn choose not to listen or do it.

No actually I didn't because you still failed to follow even the basic instructions on Purevpn's website and you're still whining.

I tried to help you multiple times, you just were intent on doing the opposite.

This also isn't your local college giving a college course on Linux. Do what the rest of us did, search, read and learn. Most importantly though when directions are given, follow them. You failed to do every single one of them.

Which if you had bothered to read even a little bit the links I gave you above what you were doing here is not what it states to do to get the kill switch to work. So who's fault is that? Still trying to do whatever command you think even though you've already been told that will not work. But let's try it again...

You could have had your vpn working in 2 minutes but you choose to ignore everyone including Purevpn and was insistent in doing something different. Then complained when it didn't work repeatedly.

Your username is very telling, it seems to be projecting. There's a nightmare alright, but it isn't Linux.

At the end of the day, you're the one posting repeatedly having "issues"... My vpn from the same company is working just fine...Why? Because I followed simple directions.

You may want to sit back and ponder that for a bit while you're posting repeatedly and throwing insults.

1 Like

Didn't bother reading your post, everything else you've said has been worthless lists of chit, never answering the og question because you lack the technical skills to comprehend.

My purevpn was working perfectly except there was no killswitch.
I asked for what I wanted.
'I want to turn on PUREVPN -ki.' via the terminal.
Got what I wanted from me.

I bet a lot of people tell you to talk too much and say nothing of value.

Not impressed.

This thread have run its course and derailed. I'm closing it.

2 Likes

Please be aware, both @Linuxisanighmare and @DeanG, this thread was locked due to your attacks on each other. When users stop focusing on the problem and instead focus on the person that is attempting to help or trying to get help, communication breaks down and introduces toxicity to the forum.

DeanG is right in that it is in the person requesting assistance to evaluate possible solutions as well as implementing them to fix the issue. None of us can do it for you nor have to lay out instructions.

Linuxisanighmare had every right to evaluate and attempt or not attempt any solutions presented. He is the only one capable of making the changes.

Reluctance of a user to attempt any for fear of "bricking" their computer (though this is very difficult to do, if at all possible) is real, though unfounded. They don't know this and it should be considered when providing solutions.

We are all here to assist each, regardless of the amount of knowledge or ability to use computers. This helps everyone. It provides the OP with possible solutions. It reaffirms knowledge gained by someone who may have already resolved this issue themselves. It also assists those reading the issue and resolution to understand and learn themselves.

Please keep these things in mind as you read, post and assist yourselves and others. If nothing else, keep it civil. Attacking another user, unprovoked or provoked, will not be acceptable. It can result in locked topics (unhelpful for all), level reduction and even banning. Help and understand others are attempting to help. Introduction to General Help - Please Review before posting

2 Likes