The Linux Humor Thread

And penguins :penguin: are dressed to impress. No polo shirts or arm pit developers sweat stains here. We at Linux look good, with very little effort. Linux, experience the freedom.

4 Likes

15 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: The love of money

13 Likes

ok, this made me laugh! super cool! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

10 Likes
3 Likes

273678549_3282108505352746_7689504979615272692_n

9 Likes

Years ago I managed to make vlc my default file manager on a linux install. Learned the lesson of what happens to me when I am not properly caffeinated when using a computer.

I used to work for an ISP in the 90's and I had a few support emails that I have not forgotten.

I had a request from a customer to remove satan from our mail server. He kept on getting daemon errors when sending emails to a friend and wanted us to get rid of Satan on our mail server.

We had two customers that both set .vacation files at the same time via their shell accounts. Those files send a reply to someone sending you an email that you are on vacation and will respond asap. Somehow our mail admin had forgot to set a limit to how many times it would autorespond. When I was contacted by one of them there was over 180,000 of those emails between their two accounts.

6 Likes

This was a April Fools joke where this was displayed when you went to their websites' main page.

4 Likes

Yes, real Linux distros . :grinning:

9 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Priceless...:grin:

2 Likes