The Linux Humor Thread

It sounds as if you had the same job I had. I developed bugs for free and got paid to fix them.

You can make Linux great, but Linux will never make you great.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

gpt

7 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

case
summer case

2 Likes

7 Likes

Did you know that in the Registry, Vista was Windows 6 and 7 was 6.1?
They even altered Mathematics by adding a decimal place to an integer! :rofl:

From the last issue of CU Amiga magazine.

"One day St.Peter, keeper of Heaven's gates pays Bill Gates a visit. He tells him that because of all his good works with computers and charity work he has a choice of where to go when he dies and is given the opportunity to visit both Heaven and Hell before he dies. St.Peter asks Bill which one he would like to check out first. Bill says he would like to see Hell first. St.Peter takes Bill to Hell and to his surprise it is a Sunny Beach filled with Babes playing with beach balls and a never ending supply of cocktails. Bill then asks St.Peter to be shown Heaven. When he gets there Bill sees everyone dressed in white, sat on clouds playing a harp. St.Peter asks, "So Bill, have you decided where you want to go when you die?" Bill Gates responds with "Hell please." 2 weeks after Bill Gates dies St.Peter decides to pay Bill a visit to see how he is getting on. Bill is manacled to a wall with the flames of Hell licking his torso and Bill crying out for water. When he sees St.Peter he asks, "What happened to all the beach babes and never ending cocktails?" St.Peter responds with "Sorry Bill, did I not tell you it was a rolling demo?"

2 Likes

I know flac was not one of the numbers but my own preference is ogg vorbis! :grin:

Interesting, I don't think I've ever tried (knowingly) ogg before. I tried for a while to have all my music in flac but the reality is that without proper audio equipment the difference goes unnoticed. As I mostly use simple headphones or the built-in speakers on the laptop, I stopped caring as much about it.

Explained here:

2 Likes

1 Like

Old times?

6 Likes

3 Likes