The "New" Master of Orion game

I was rather thrilled when I discovered this. Back in my youth I played the original Master of Orion.
This game have some years on its back, but I have just discovered it on Steam. It's basically what Master of Orion 3 should have bee like.
The good news is it's running natively on Linux as the rest of the MMO series. (no need for Proton).

This 7 min. clip will just shows the very beginning of Master of Orion and as you can see all the old races are there.

2 Likes

Oh boy. Times fly when playing this game. I almost forgot to build on my themes the last 24 hours.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Storm
Oh, dude, I loved that game! Good times...Thank you for making me aware of it!

2 Likes

Oh I see, it appears to be a point and click game, like Star Trek Armada. I prefer more full motion video games. But I will tell you this, being it has to do with ships in outer space, thats already a winner for your Christmas dinner this Christmas.

Star treking, across the galaxy, on the starship Enterprise, commanded by Captain Kirk. Its life Jim, but not as we know it. Ohhhhhhhh, there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape em off Jim!

:rofl: