Tried a bunch of distros, nothing can touch Zorin

It makes every other major distro seem old and frumpy. Also spent an afternoon on Win10. Man, that thing is just layers of crud on top of XP. I always had to keep a shortcut to Control Panel handy to find anything. I honestly think it's time for MSFT to start over and base Windows on Linux.

6 Likes

Perhaps after a hundred years. But don't expect that to happen soon. :joy:

1 Like

Been with Zorin now for two months, I ask myself why did I stick with windows from win 95 to XP, I now just enjoy using a computer again!

3 Likes

The same for me and I wish all laptop come with zorin pri-install

2 Likes

Altho if a big brand like HP or Dell collaborate with team of Zorin OS, it's quit possible. Cause all these brands have to pay extra charges to Microsoft in order to use Windows :joy:
I think I would use windows unless it's necessary. :sweat_smile::rofl:
Zorin OS is really on :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I ran Manjaro XFCE for a couple years, and it slowly started to loose stability. I now have been running Zorin for about 8 months, and it's impressed me as a very nice distro right out of the box. Only real problem was with an oddball issue with OpenCL and an AMD card. Other than that, it's a well organized and comfortable to use distro. And it's got very good support on the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.