1 Like

No, I used your link...

1 Like

I see it now!

[Icon Theme]
Name=Papirus
Comment=A simple and modern icon theme.
Inherits=breeze,ubuntu-mono-dark,Mint-X,elementary,gnome,hicolor

How come no one pointed this mistake out in the gnome-look.org site over 8 months?

Version 1.9 <- 8 months ago

3 Likes

That is a very good question. It drives me nuts, too, that people do not report issues. Gotta know about them to fix them...

@Jeslin recently informed me of an issue with hornet that not only got that fixed, but also caused me to update and fix most of my uploaded themes.

5 Likes

Like you told you the last time,
when we had the discussion about theming, there are just too much issues (may it be the theme, icon set or shell) to report. But then again I'm not sure if it's the themer's fault. By trying several themes, icons and shells, I often stumble upon the fact that even if there is a index file, the theme, icon set or shell won't appear/start.

While I was searching for an icon set, to go with your hornet, I stumbled on few other, downloaded them and used them in my gnome settings, but not all the icons appeared. Somehow Gnome (that's just my hint) doesn't let the setting for theme, icon and shell work properly.

And it's not just the settings but even some of apps like; files or sysmonitor wouldn't start. (I already told you about my fans spinning louder) I had to reboot my system and remove or change the settings.

You just discovered this by downloading the deepin theme, but to tell the truth, it had all ready crossed my mind, because I have an other theme named hercules, works ok btw but it's name=oomox-baloon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.