Window button xfce plugin with zorin grey dark theme

i like the zorin grey dark theme , and i prefer to use it, but i notice it has bad theme with window button(default dock in xfce), that is apperence of it with zorin grey dark theme vs adwita dark theme.
i mean i want to add the hover method to the active and not active item in zorin dark theme like dark adwita

If you do not have a gtk.css file in ~/.config/gtk-3.0 then create one.

In it, add:

.xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button {
     background-image: none;
     border-radius: 0px;
     box-shadow: none;
}
 .xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button:hover, .xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button:active,.xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button:checked {
     background: #353535;
     border-radius: 4px;
}

Save the file.

Log out and in or reboot to restart the Desktop and test...

1 Like

thanks, it's very good in hover and active, i wish if the button is border-radius in the default state(when not hover or not active)

I am not following you, here. We used the above snippet to change it to match the background and the radius is set to zero.

1 Like

i think it is good with me now, thanks
i ignored hover and make diffrent state for border radius and background color in the case of active and not active:

.xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button {
    background-color: rgb(53, 52, 52);
     border-radius: 200px;
}
.xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button:active,.xfce4-panel.background .tasklist button:checked {

background-color: rgb(180, 178, 178);
     border-radius: 10px;
}

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.