Windows mosaic type

Hello:
Could someone be so kind to tell me if there is in Zorin Os Lite any option that allows to see at the same time the windows (mosaic type) of all the programs that one has open on the desktop?
In Zorin Os Core there is such an option available in the taskbar, so it can be easily used, however I have not found such a tool in Zorin Os Lite.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Would XFDashboard be what you have in mind?

2 Likes

Hello:
One of the features I like about Zorin Os Core is just the possibility to see on the desktop all the programs I have open at the same time.
I was hoping that something like this would be present in Zorin Os Lite. I don't know the xfce dashboard extension, and if it will do something similar on the desktop.

For reference, ZorinOS Core uses the GNOME desktop environment which is what gives you the ability to do what you are looking for. ZorinOS Lite uses the XFCE desktop environment which doesn't have this out of the box.

This extension is meant to "provide a GNOME shell dashboard like interface for use with the Xfce desktop", so it's probably worth a try.

2 Likes

Since my Zorin OS Core installation I see all active software by pressing Windows logo button on my keyboard, it's the default way to see them all as previews on the screen, on Lite should be similar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.