XFCE Desktop for Pro coming soon

Really, didn't know that. So, what's the difference between running Pro XFCE and running Lite? Maybe just all the apps that install on Pro???

1 Like

Zorin OS Pro comes in both Core and Lite versions.
This was always true on the previously named Zorin OS Ultimate.

Your guess is correct; Pro Lite is just like Pro Core in that it contains additional software meshed well, introducing the user to new things and looks.

6 Likes

Yes, this is what I am waiting on, Zorin OS 16 LITE, I have a drive installed ready to go for its installation.

May it Light up my life with LITE :grin:

2 Likes

StarTreker, you really installed it but not using it? so you don't test it's ability to boot or speed. I would have partitioned and install a couple of OS's and even make it dual boot, just to see what it's capable of.

(1)

I already know what the drive is capable of, its identical to the NVME drive that is already in SLOT-1. Its PCIE-Gen3. Its capable of pushing 3000MBPS. Its rated for 3470MBPS I believe.

(2) I formatted it to GPT, and its got unnallocated space ready to go for OS install. If the drive was faulty, I wouldn't have been able to manipulate it.

(3) I am not going to put unnecessary writes to the SSD drive for no reason. Its ready for an OS install, good enough for me.

1 Like

Wait. Zorin Pro when you installing you can choice Pro, Core or xfce? Three version on one Image ISO?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.