Zorin OS 16 Core Installation Problem

The normal doesn't work like i said in the the last pic and the safe graphic option doesn't work like i said in the first post and pic

My processor is intel corei7 2 generation

Yes I saw. What version Zorin are you installing? Core i see. With your pc parameters maybe xfce could be better choice. What type laptop are you using?

2.2 GHz 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
6GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
IntelĀ® HD Graphics, IntelĀ® HD Graphics 30003; Radeonā„¢ HD 7690M XT switchable graphics
with 1GB/2GB GDDR5 VRAM

I would re-download ISO from Zorin and fresh install normal

I agree. Previously, we noted that it looks like a corrupted .iso... second post, I think.

2 Likes

But he wrote trying installing from DVD.

The DVD would have an .iso burned to it, first. If the download of the .iso had dropped packets, then it would be corrupted from the download.
And with the net being an interesting place in interesting times... It seems Likely that the current political climate with Anonymous cyberattacking Russia and Russia retaliating with cyberattacks that things are shaky.

My laptop is hp with zorin core 16

I did it and it's the same

I tried to install zorin 2 years ago and it didn't work like this time exactly

Check this it still the same after 12 hours

I downloaded it from the officiel website of zorin

C configuration bios maybe there some settings to changing?

Read the messages above and try to help very will with good solution

What you mean

When you switch button power on. You have some choose button like F2 or F8,F11?

Yeah, i did the boot settings for the zorin dvd and it opened but in some options after it didn't work. Please read all of my messages above from the top to understand okay??

Yes. How big size was your dvd cd plate or some image iso dvd?
ISO Zorin is over 5GB. That's mean you need a cd plate with double side writable. The properly installation is on webside zorin.com

This is the case for Zorin OS Pro, not Core.

I think you have Bad RAM... And this may be why you could not install Zorin OS 15 a couple years ago on the same machine.

1 Like

TPM setting , security turned off?