[Released 12/9/21] Zorin OS 16 Lite?

Schubert Serenade?

Ständchen?
That title is a part of his upcoming Italian tour :musical_note:

1 Like

Hello :rofl: Zorin OS Lite 16

Still No Update

No...There is not

You might as well get Doc Brown's Dalorian, go forward in time, get the software, then come back to November 2021 where you belong.

Life sucks, what can I say?

I guess the lesson here is be patient, at least thats what some people tell me. :roll_eyes:

KnightinBlack, if you do that, please let me know. I want it too, and am not a fan of displaying patience...lol

1 Like

I would be glad to buy you a few beers if you could share Zorin 16 Pro Lite today!

1 Like

I'd settle for just getting my SSD drive in the mail. Its been over a week now and its still not here. Seller on Amazon don't want to take any responsibility, pushes it onto Amazon. I can't take it up with Amazon, cause it hasn't been enough days yet to get a refund, and the date keeps getting pushed forward, while Fedex tracking shows no updates for a week, which indicates the package is obviously lost or stolen.

People who don't take responsibility, really angers me greatly. I am an Amazon PRIME member, that means I should be receiving first rate service. But no, I am treated like dirt. Oh well, lets see of Amazon will honor their message about how I can get a refund if its been enough days.

If my package actually gets here by then, it will be a freaking miracle at this point!

Don't worry, it's not you. Amazon now treats everybody like dirt . . . I've had to call my cc and dispute Amazon charges twice in the past month because they show packages in mail for too long or never made it here.

2 Likes

Zorin appearance update to show premium xfce layouts

SoRaZoFoUs, I feel like you are teasing StarTreker & Myself....LMAO.
Heck, a bunch of us have been waiting for this release. Which obviously feels like forever. It hasn't been, but it's how many of us feel and you can't judge people's emotions. Right? I never knew I had emotions until this waiting thing began.
I have a couple EX GF's that would verify....lol

I'm setting myself up for disappointment, maybe. But I feel THIS IS THE WEEK...!!!

2 Likes

It's almost party time! YEA!

1 Like

The Zorin's are getting multi-colored turkey's for thanksgiving party, but were still waiting for our LITE. Its too dark in the room without the LITE on, so lets get LITE all up in here, and then get down and funky, in this party time, excellent!

waynes world wayne GIF by chuber channel

Is it me, or does Wayne (of Waynes World) look a bit like a certain CEO of Tesla?

I guess thats what happens to you when you have too much party time. Its only excellent till you get old, then its a drag lol.

What's not happening? :joy:

some update related to Zorin lite tour video just arrived

2 Likes

You enjoying messing with me...? LOL I hope it's today, or tomorrow. Now would be even better.... SoRaZoFoUs, Thank You for the Updates. It does give us hope...

2 Likes

Its a bit of a tease yes, but at the same time, it also shows that things are moving along. I somehow bet that both Jeff and I are gonna play that video tour once we see it officially. You gotta admit Jeff, I am sure you are curious as I am now about it lol.

@JeffK969 Are you gonna be stuffing your face fool of turkey this Thanksgiving? I don't usually have thanksgiving meals due to my lack of family situation. I usually just eat the same simple meals that I always do. But I will say this, I sure do appreciate some mash potatoes and gravey, then you could dump a whole lot of it on the turkey, makes it so good. lol

You and I both know that you have to do that, cause turkey is always so dry! lol Speaking of meat, I don't know how things are where you are, but since the pandemic hit, I've noticed that meat distributors are doing a terrible job of separating the fats and grissle all the sudden.

Have you noticed this? Can't even eat heated up frozen chicken without coming across excess fat and grissle, its crazy. Anyways, could we eat LITE? Well Jeff, LITE is gonna be so delicious on our screens, it will make us want to eat it.

Can you eat an operating system? That is the question. LOL!

1 Like

Not always.:wink:

1 Like