Zorn OS Pro Download Link not Received

Hi,

Can someone at Zorin Support please resend me the email to download my copy of Zorin Pro?

I purchased Zorin OS Pro 2 days ago and have not received the email containing the download link, only the receipt and order number. Yesterday I also put in a support ticket, but I figured it might be easier to post a topic on this forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

I would suggest checking your spam or junk mail folder. Sometimes I get my zorin emails classed as social and promotion in google and I don’t see them in inbox. Definitely reach to support.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it's not in my spam box. Hopefully support sees this soon.

@AZorin @zorink, can you help this users please.

2 Likes

Thank you both for your help so far. Unfortunately, I still haven't received the download link.

I've been trying to figure out how to message support directly, but I'm not able to find the "message" button, and I'd rather not send another support ticket. The tutorial bot said some features are disabled for new members, so maybe I just can't directly message anyone right now.

If anyone from support is reading this: If you're having trouble sending message to my email, or need additional information from me like my receipt number, feel free to contact me on this forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

@AZorin @zorink, this person bought a pro version and did not receive the link. Please provide.

1 Like

Smiggly, you also get extra props for your patience.

Hi @Smiggly, my apologies for the late reply.

We have re-sent the email with your Zorin OS 16 Pro download link to both of your email addresses.

If you lose access to this email in the future, you can re-send it automatically by pressing the "Download" button on the Zorin OS Pro webpage and clicking on the "Re-send your download link for Zorin OS Pro" link at the bottom of the checkout.

1 Like

I just got it now, thank you everyone for your help!

3 Likes

Ugh i should have known this :sweat_smile:

Me too. Or more accurately, I should have remembered it. Perhaps I will, now...

1 Like

I never remembered it!

But then again, my brain is not on file...

2 Likes

The error might be caused by a missing ppa. Did you try adding the proper ppa before trying to install the new-brain? :crazy_face:

1 Like

I did but it failed to add, turns out I hadn't set my sources list to Main Server. As soon as I did, it was like the Matrix suddenly appeared in my head, and Morpheus was there to provide me the RED pill to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Well, turns out, deeper then expected, yeah, there's no help for me. :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.