A bit of feedback

I would like more fine-tuning of customization, in particular selective color changes. Sometimes when you collapse/expand windows, the distribution hangs for a few seconds. I really liked Zorin, I would like it to get better

1 Like

Sometimes when you collapse/expand windows, the distribution hangs for a few seconds.

This is interesting and that should not happen...
I use a variety of conky objects on my desktop. One of them charts CPU usage and Memory usage. I wonder if you might use a similar Real-Time monitor to observe CPU and Memory usage as you resize a window to see if you can narrow down the culprit.

On fine-tuning the Customization, that may have more to do with the Desktop Environment than with the Distro.
When it comes to Easy to use Fine Tuning the appearance of your D.E., XFCE4 is currently top o' the line as an established and supported D.E. that is also lightweight. Zorin Lite runs the XFCE4 D.E.
I use Cinnamon on my machine as I can achieve that same fine tuning as with XFCE on it.
I am told that KDE is pretty killer on this, too. Though I cannot imagine how since every time I ever attempt to use that D.E., I tear chunks out of the Universe and rage quit life itself.

Thanks for the feedback @Dracarys!

If your computer has an NVIDIA graphics card, installing its driver software may fix the issue you’re experiencing. You can do this by following these instructions:

1 Like