Acer Aspire Switch 10 No audio

Sorry for my english, i'm trying to install a linux distro on this netbook, every release i tried has all full functional out of wifi that connect on my cellular but never connect on homw wifi. Zorin is the only one that connect on my home wifi with this pc but is also the only one that hasn't audio. On the settings-Audio there isn't a audio device, seems the sound card isn't installed, but is strange because the audio is full functional on all other linux releases on the web. Can you help me? i'm not a expert linux user but i'm a programmer so you can write me everything and normally i undestand what to do. thanks.

Can you provide the output of lshw -c sound from the terminal (ctrl+alt+t)?

i'm at bed now tomorrow i report you the output from the command thanks

the command result in no output, the terminal displays for a while some words like PCI, USB and others and return to line command:

fabio@fabio-Aspire-SW5-012:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password di fabio:
root@fabio-Aspire-SW5-012:/home/fabio# lshw -c sound
root@fabio-Aspire-SW5-012:/home/fabio#

A post was split to a new topic: Acer S1002 sound

The author has installed 18.04 on the same machine and hasn't noted any problems. Can you do a reinstall? I don't know why his would work but yours doesn't even recognize the hardware.

i have already tried ubuntu an others release, every release has the same problem: don't authenticate in my home's wifi but sound works. if i try to connect on my cell's hitspot is ok but on my home's wifi never authenticated. the only release that connect on my home's wifi is zorin os but hasn't audio working. never had any problem on my wifi with windows, cells, tablet, only with linux on this netbook.

Btw this article is wrong, he talk to make mbr usb disk on a device without efi when every device with atom processor has ONLY efi 32 bit boot, no legacy no efi 64 bit boot. so this guy probably never installed ubuntu on the switch 10, is a theory article, not based on a real try on the device...