After reinstalling light dm Zorin reverts to old 18 Ubuntu and Pw login loops

Well, if you think of it as a bush fire, we have it under control but are continuously damping down hotspots and fighting flare ups.

Pity there isn’t a way to publicly add a plus or something to your name

Oh, and the reason I asked above was because that don’t look like Zorin.

Not like I am one to talk… My build looks nothing like Zorin, either. But either way- that looks all kinds of Ubuntu.

Ahh it IS Zorin, but with Gnome tweaks.
Zorin is very easy to play with and not very demanding in terms of hard ware.

Ok, so the Acer laptop is not so old with decent specs, but the rig I work on now and my main machine is an old Asus P5Bse, 4GB ram and Core2 Duo E4400 @ 2.00GHz. Yet I run a 64bit Zorin 15.3 with no sweat. I use it for image and sound work as well as web development.

We have 4 machines, all running Zorin pure.

That’s my lot, I am off to relax!
Bye

At the top of your thread, do you have Email Notifications set?

Edited to avoid it being misconstrued as potential violation.

Thanks Zaba, nice to hear from you again.
I do not actually have the pop up or whatever, maybe it is blocked by my no popup system!

But as noted, I did last time so I just thought that it would be the same each time. No worries, after a sterling, mammoth effort from @Aravisian we have the thing back up and running again .
Cheers

@carmar what is wrong with “a dumb question?”
It is a recognised and acceptable figure of speech.

Which is why I wrote ‘misconstrued’. To me you’re referring to the statement and not the person. But to avoid the probability of misunderstanding by other readers, and thereby risk of anyone else being offended, I decided it is better to be cautious.