AMD Radeon 7600 Graphics Card not correctly detected?

Hi, i just made a fresh install of ZorinOS 17 Core on my PC.
I also added a dedicated GPU (Sapphiere Radeon RX 7600).

Now i have the following behaviour which i'm unsure about if it's correct:
Without the Radeon-GPU added the GNOME>Settings>Info shows "Integrated Graphics" or similar, so everything seems fine.
But with Radeon-GPU installed i get from GNOME>Settings>Info: GFX1102 (gfx1102, LLVM 15.0.7, DRM 3.54, 6.5.0-14-generic).
So what does this mean? I Expected to find the product-name of my GPU. Is my dGPU now recognized and used by ZorinOS?
Also i'm missing the option "launch with dedicated GPU" by right-clicking an App? (i now it from my notebook)

From my Web-Research i already had a look at:

$ lspci -knn | grep -EA3 'VGA|3D|Display'
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device [1002:7480] (rev cf)
   Subsystem: Sapphire Technology Limited Device [1da2:e448]
   Kernel driver in use: amdgpu
   Kernel modules: amdgpu

What does this mean?

What is the output of lshw -C video? Do you see it listed there?

No, i think it is not listed there. From what i found in the internet the manufacturere (german: Hersteller) should be sapphiere and the product (german: Produkt) should be Radeon RX 7600 or similar?

~$ lshw -C video
WARNUNG: Sie sollten dieses Programm mit Systemverwalterrechten (root) ausführen.
  *-display                 
       Beschreibung: VGA compatible controller
       Produkt: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
       Hersteller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
       Physische ID: 0
       Bus-Informationen: pci@0000:03:00.0
       Logischer Name: /dev/fb0
       Version: cf
       Breite: 64 bits
       Takt: 33MHz
       Fähigkeiten: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom fb
       Konfiguration: depth=32 driver=amdgpu latency=0 resolution=3840,2160
       Ressourcen: irq:77 memory:d0000000-dfffffff memory:e0000000-e01fffff ioport:f000(Größe=256) memory:fcc00000-fccfffff memory:c0000-dffff

(With sudo the output is the same.)

But my two monitors, connected to the Radeon-GPU, are working. So the DisplayPort Outputs are "recognized/used" by the mainboard.

But in Your first Comment it is identified as Sapphire.

That should be the Model-Number of the Graphics-Chip. To be precise: Not the Model-Name from the Graphics Card. The Model-Name from the Graphics-Chip.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.