Anyone Else Playing Stardew Valley

I found this stupid little game called Stardew Valley and now I'm hooked on it .... imagine coming from a graphic intense game like Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with both extension packs to a game that looks and feels like a Lego movie .....

I was really surprised how long this game has been around and how many update versions there are (more than 20) it seems to have quite a following .... and now includes me ....

One thing is it is relaxing and only has the use of a mouse & keyboard (or your favorite controller) with 9 keyboard commands and 12 Inventory slots .... and lots of patience (growing crops) .... the hardest thing for me is the fishing ..... in one weeks worth of playing the game I have only caught 2 fish ....

I'm not much of a farmer so I mostly play as a hunter gatherer .... I over watered all my crops and they died :sob: ..... but I'm still learning ..... You can customize the game to a certain extent but very limited .... after all there is no real need to .....

So anyway let me but on my bib-overalls gather up my straw hat and red bandanna .... stick a piece of wheat straw in my mouth and head out the door ....

PS ..... I believe the game is available for Linux using Steam ..... GOG or another distributor ..... anyway try the game trailers if you want to see what it is about ....

1 Like

I found great a game Path of Exile on protondb is gold. Very cool.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.