@Ponce-De-Leon gave you the links to read and fix your issue...
No update or upgrade needed
Well, that is up to Ubuntu at the End ... And because You see on the Link these Commands, I'm not sure if there will come an Update.
But what I ca now do, is tagging @AZorin and @zorink so they can see it here and maybe bring a short Statement to this. If they will say something or bring silenty a Patch by thereown ... I don't know.
If I had wanted to use Ubuntu, I would have installed it. Zorin OS and Ubuntu are different. It would be truly absurd to expect an Ubuntu update for software like Zorin OS. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to my friends in Türkiye or anyone who follows me in my streams and videos.
As far as I know, Ubuntu is free software. I paid $50 for Zorin OS (even though the Pro version is available online).
Iāve had to stick with Windows again. Iāll have to wait until an update for this is released. The downside is that experiencing issues like thisājust when the system was starting to win me over sets a bad precedent for beginners or those looking to get started.
I would also like to thank you for the answers and the information you sent to help troubleshoot the issue. @Ponce-De-Leon
You need to understand that Zorin OS is not a software but truly an OS and it's based on Ubuntu, so when Ubuntu update the base, Zorin follow, they have their own software and parameter but the base stay Ubuntu.
And Zorin OS can be installed for free with Core version.
You also need to see why it changed. I was quick to suggest the issue was with Canonical but it goes wider than that and it was necessary for security reasons and also to comply with HTTP2.
See also:
The Explanation is pretty simple: Zorin OS is based on Ubuntu. So, it uses Ubuntu Sources and Software. Zorin adjust and customize Ubuntu with own Themes, Icons and the Desktop Layouts with own Gnome Extensions and based on this Setups and the Zorin Appearance Program. Also, it brings Brave as default Browser and Flatpaks.
Linux Mint goes a similar Way for Example but brings the whole Cinnamon Desktop with it because they develop also the Cinnamon Desktop.
You don't have to buy the Pro Version. You can use the Core Version, too. So, You are not forced to buy it. You get more preinstalled Software (which You could install by Yourself), additional Desktop Layouts (which You chould set up manually when using additional Gnome Extensions) and Installation Support (which is exclusive for the Pro Version). And You support with the Payment the Project of Course.
But You could also use the Core Version and when You like it that much that You want support the Project, You could donate something. There You can choose any Amount, You think fits for You.
I bought the product to show my support. I hope the problem is resolved soon.
The problem have a fix, you just need to apply it, all users here gave you links to solve your problem...