Ask Zorin to change their logo

We seem to be quickly and happily racing towards devolution.

There is no such thing.

3 Likes

Exactly! Conspiracy theory, nothing to see here...

Fixed it for ya.

3 Likes

I'm speechless without the speech... -_-

Lets remove the letter z from the alphabet while we at it.

6 Likes

True Dat Bubby. But that happened the world over, it's not exclusive to just America. One 'tribe' fighting their neighboring 'tribe' for food and land occurred everywhere. Sadly not everyone learns from history and it still happens today.

LOL, well said. Once we start, there is no end...

3 Likes

Exactly my point! but many tend to forget our past part when judging ongoing stuff ā€¦ What is happening now is historically happened foreverā€¦ itā€™s called life and regardless of which side they feel justified, hence War isnā€™t pretty

political view, religious views, everyone has opinions I have learned in my few 60 plus years

Best to keep to oneself

2 Likes

literally nobody except putin*

I disagree, leave the logo the way it is. Things only have meaning because we give them meaning. Just because one very common shape/letter has negative connotations doesn't mean we should eliminate it everywhere. Don't let Putin take the letter Z away from us.

4 Likes

Heck yea! I second that. Mainly due to, having a T-shirt made and already
had it designed...lol When she has the time and I get them, I'll put pics on the forum.

Plus, the logo is unique to Zorin. Just because someone uses the letter Z...smh

1 Like

Maybe someone should ask the Russian armed forces to change the way they label their vehicles as this symbol is already too similar to Zorin's logo :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

On the concept of war, Professor Bronowski (R.I.P.) who did a brilliant TV Series called "The Ascent of Man" summed up war in a nutshell "Theft". It's what has been pumped out in the media that future wars will be fought over resources - but they obviously never watched "The Ascent of Man".

2 Likes

I found Putin's image on the Zorin wallpaper.

I recall the time that Phil Plait discovered Lenin's image on his shower curtain.

In the meantime, I believe that this thread has run its course. The concern about pareidolia and the interpretation of logos has been raised and covered. All logos fall under scrutiny of supposed hidden meanings or secret societies from time to time... Not long ago it was Proctor and Gamble and before that, Snapple.

ZorinGroup and Zorin OS are not in cahoots with Russia.

2 Likes

Modified post 36 because the last sentence said "and not in cahoots" so modified to "are not in cahoots" for clarity.