Audio issue

Hello all!
I installed Zorin 16.1 version on my Acer Aspire V3 and the audio doesn't work. Does anybody know how to fix this?

This is like going to a garage and saying my audi 6 radio is not working, it has the bose system, can you fix it? Would you know where to begin?

Need a little more info.

Did it never work? Did you install something that stopped it from working. Did you install core or lite? Does it work in windows? What have you researched and found on your own? Did it work in the live image? How much ram does your machine have? Are you attempting to view movies or listen to music?

All of these may seem obvious to you, but we weren't with you when you installed zorin. We have never seen or worked with your machine. Please be more descriptive.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Please answer questions asked by 337harvey.

Can you please edit your Forum profile to indicate which edition of ZorinOS 16.1 you have. e.g. Pro, Pro-Lite, Core, Lite etc.

Can you tell us what is your sound card?

In the meantime, have a look at this as a starting point. Set Up Sound - Zorin Help

It would appear it could be a hardware issue as it was an issue back in 2014 for a Windows user:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.