Audio problem

hey friends i have recently installed zorin os i saw that my audio has been decreased almost 50 %deplition if i compared when i was on windows 10 so please help

1 Like

Yes, I am also facing audio problem for wired headphone ....

@zsarthak99 I suggest you open alsamixerin terminal and have a play around with those settings and see what happens:
Is alsamixer showing the right soundcard?
Go to channels marked [MM] and hit M to unmute.
Go to [Auto-Mute], if Enabled set it to Disable

Post a screenshot of your alsamixer after hitting F5 to show "All" channels.

@Soumyo78 I see on the other thread that your audio problem was fixed after a OS Update. Maybe that indicates some kernel related audio problems which are fixed on next update, so @zsarthak99 also check that.

Thanks bro you replied me but I issue is not resolved

Thes are my setting of software you tell about

What do you mean by this. Is everything playing at 50% volume or just some outputs?

What happens if you Unmute those channels that are marked [MM] i.e. Muted?

Check you have your Software Updater set to Main Server. Are there any additional updates.

EDIT: Have you also looked at this:

.50 percent volume means when I was using windows my output Is very good but after shifting on zorin its output decreased

There's a setting to allow over amplification; while not ideal, it works to get the higher volume like you do in Windows

Already tried

Do u talk about speaker ,or headphone? Are u using wireless headphone?
Do u used pavucontrol that we talked about it in other topic to raise the volume of speaker.
When u raise the volume to 150 or 200, that not effect on raising the sound?

my inbuilt speaker has decresed audio other headphone and earphone output is same

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.