Balena Etcher error

Works fine here.

@Frog , are you still using a VPN?

1 Like

Yes Popsicle working when you want writing pendrive with installation Zorin. Tested and no problems.

1 Like

Happy to see a happy Bourne, who's born again with Popsicle! :grin: I'm glad it worked for you, I sware by the fruity flavor of Popsicle myself hehe.

I actually just used it to burn the Zorin 16 LITE ISO, worked perfectly. I just love how simplified it is, even a total Linux newbie could figure it out.

Other then making quality burns, my other favorite aspect is the built in hash checker. I honestly think it's a sin that some ISO burners don't come with one.

Yes in Zorin is many software where on M$ not to much find that for free. That is amazing how many software people created in Zorin. Imagination how many codes exist with over 30 years now. Linux is like a human body what new codes brings new cells - like big brain Linux. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The server seems to be down.
If you want it now I can PM you the link to download from Mega drive.

1 Like

Yes I am using NordVPN .... and it is working great .... first thing I do each morning after I have opened Zorin 16 Pro is to open a terminal and type in the country I want to connect to and it connects (nordvpn connect XXXXX) ..... no need to log in as it stays logged in for you .... actually pretty simple .... but you have to remember each time you close Zorin for any reason you must do the terminal thing again .... LOL

Yes thank you that would be nice ....

Check your PM

1 Like

Thanks got it .... :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.