Blue tooth not connecting

going to be all small letters cause i'm typing on my laptop and not my logitech 380 keyboard which suddenly will not connect to the blue tooth connection .... i have spent 4 hours this morning trying to find the problem reading stuff on here and the web as well as the logitech website ..... nada

it has always worked before but i had to go to windows 10 to pay a bill and when i fired up zorin the 380 would not connect ....

i am presently using blueman and i updated it using the terminal but no luck ..... tried finding another another program and only found 2 recommened for linux .... gnome bluetooth and blueberry .... but can't find a command for either to use in the terminal ....

anyone know of any programs or how to install those i listed above .... they are made for mint os ....

Any of these help?
https://forum.zorin.com/search?context=topic&context_id=15250&q=Bluetooth%20%20in:title%20status:solved&skip_context=true

1 Like

Windows drivers...
When you booted into Windows, did it run updates? You may need to boot Windows, then open the device manager > drivers and roll back the drivers for your wifi / bluetooth. Then shut down, boot into Zorin and test.

1 Like

You guys are gonna love this .... I spent 4 hrs this morning and 3 hrs this after noon trying to figure this mess out .... went back to win 10 and it worked just fine and checked everything on there ..... then I went back to 16 pro Cinnamon and still the same as it was ....

In desperation I logged out and restarted and chose Gnome instead .... went to settings clicked on Bluetooth and up popped my Logitech 380 ..... clicked on install and wala it installed it ....

So I logged out went back to Cinnamon and am typing on this as I speak .... so what happened .... I have no idea ....

Thanks go to carmar and Aravisian for their reply and help ..... this has been a very frustrating day ..... glad I ain't a drinking man .... LOL

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.