Bluetooth does not work

Witam i pozdrawiam.
Zainstalowałem Zorin Os na laptopie HP 15-da1027nw.
Wszystko działa dobrze.Mam problem tylko z bluetooth,który nie działa.W ustawieniach bluetooth nie można włączyć przełącznika,nie da się na niego kliknąć.
Proszę mi wytłumaczyć jak mogę włączyć bluetooth.
Z góry dziękuję.
Hello and greetings.
I installed Zorin Os on an HP 15-da1027nw laptop.
Everything works fine. I have a problem only with bluetooth,which does not work. In the bluetooth settings you can not turn on the switch, you can not click on it.
Please explain to me how I can turn on bluetooth.
Thank you in advance

Hi!
Problems with Bluetooth are unfortunately very familiar to me with Zorin. For me it was mostly due to a too old kernel, because Zorin updates the kernel relatively late.
If you have the same problem, you can check it by installing Ubuntu 22.04 (which uses a much newer kernel) on a stick and then run it on your PC (do not install). Then you can see if you can use Bluetooth there.

What happens if you open terminal and enter:

sudo service bluetooth start

?

[Source: How to Fix Bluetooth not working on Kali Linux 2021 | Bluetooth Issue on Linux - YouTube]

After typing this command, I still cannot turn on bluetooth.

● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor pre>
     Active: inactive (dead)
       Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

These command in me does not work as in the video and above.

I ran Ubuntu 22.04 from a flash drive and it's the same as on Zorin,I also typed in the commands to start bluetooth and it's the same.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.