Bluetooth headphone interruptions after pausing

When I connect my bluetooth headphone everything works.
But when I pause the audio/video for a few seconds and start it again, the audio gets interrupted for about a second every 2-3 seconds.

When I turn bluetooth on and off the issue is fixed until the next time I pause.
Very annoing, anything I can do?

1 Like

This problem occurs in many headphones and I also faces this issue with my headphone but this problem doesn't occur in my bluetooth neckband.
So this problem may be with your headphone.

3 Likes

I have that happen with mine sometimes, too. I turn them off for a moment and back on and they work fine. It is because when the bluetooth signal is interrupted by pausing the playback or something else, it can get stuck.

3 Likes

Also tip if your viewing online the connect can lag after a pause due to the interruption. This is unfortunately one of those quirks with technology. As posted above once you turn them off for a moment and back on and they work fine.

3 Likes

The headphone works fine with my old MacBook and with a windows pc, so isn't this a Linux problem?

I didn't realise how much I pause audio/video :sweat_smile:

My Avantree Bluetooth headphones do it on my Sons Windows gaming machine, too. It's actually the reason I have them. They were supposed to be his. But they work better on Linux than they do on Windows!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.