Brightness Issue

I tried all three methods above when i tried loglevel =3 it's stuck on boot logo and not booting into the system

That is very odd. All loglevel=3 does is reduce the warning messages to tier 3 or higher. It should not have any effect whatsoever on boot...

What about

What effect did it have?

1 Like

Not worked .

i tried recovery mode
Selected advance option and then selected recovery mode it boots up with full brightness And i am not able to low it down now. It's too much bright now

Please post the contents of or a screenshot of your Grub File.

Selecting "Recovery Mode" will send you to a Recovery Menu. This does not boot into the desktop.
Selecting Advanced Options... then selecting a different kernel will boot into the desktop.
Which of these two above did you do?

i did all the things you mentioned in desktop

When you selected Advanced Options for Zorin - what step did you do next?
Did you select the Recovery Menu or did you select to boot from a kernel?

I selected third option

And with that kernel, the screen was Bright - even too bright?
Was the Brightness Controller Application or the Brightness Slider gnome extension not working at all?

in this kernel brightness slider is inverted as well as max brightness is very low
but in recovery mode max brightness is too bright and i cannot adjust it
i did all the steps you mentioned in desktop kernel

This is not clear to me what you mean.
Please state whether you mean the Recovery Menu or whether you Booted into a kernel.

Which kernel?
Did you get a different result on the 56 kernel than you had on the 72 kernel?

i did all the steps you mentioned in 56 kernel
72 kernel is not booting into desktop it get stucks at boot logo

At which point is the screen too bright?

it's too bright in 72(recovery mode)

Recovery Mode is not a Desktop Environment. Can you please Take a photo of the Too Bright Screen as you see it and post it here?

okay let me restart

When i select 72(recovery mode) it opens up system with too bright screen :point_up_2:

This is the max brightness when i select 56 generic