Brightness up and down keys not working in Zorin OS 17

Good afternoon.

I installed Zorin OS 17 in my laptop, and the volume up/down keys are working properly, but the brightness up/down arent.

Please, can you help me with that? How can I make it work?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

What is your machine and graphics card?
What keys are used for brightness up/down? e.g. F11/F12.

Note. Z17 is based on Ubuntu 22.04. So from websearch of "brightness keys Ubuntu 22.04", does anything here help you?

Good morning.

Mi machine is a Laptop, an HP gaming model, and I have Zorin 17 Core as main operative system. My graphics cards are the following (integrated and external):

lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation CoffeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630] (rev 02)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB Max-Q] (rev a1)

And lastly, in my case, the Up/Down brigthness keys are the F2 and F3. Do I have to edit some file to make them work? As I said before, the Up/Down Volume and Mute/Unmute works, but any other FX key is working right now.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

This may not be relevant, but on my significantly older machine I just realized the brightness keys don't work with the nvidia driver, but do work with the nouveau one. Maybe you want to try switching drivers just to see. Just a thought.