Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5761e Bluetooth Not Working

I just recently install Zorin OS 16.1 on my Dell Latitude E5500 and my Bluetooth isn't working. The wireless adapter in the laptop is the Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5761e. I don't know if it is a hardware or a driver issue but the WLAN/Internet is working fine, just not the Bluetooth.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Install the Hardware Probe app, it will show you if the kernel support your devices.

you can also run it manually Create a probe

You can share the results (URL) with us if you like.

1 Like

Great little program ..... I know some people don't like Flatpack but as I already have it loaded for 2 other programs I gave this one a try .... amazing it details stuff about my computer I didn't even know existed .... I took photos of everything and even made a copy using LibreOffice Writer .... but it wouldn't copy the last category for some reason ..... but I have the photos anyway ..... here is a sample .... Thanks :+1:

Here is the link to the probe: https://linux-hardware.org/?probe=c954cb4ba4

1 Like

Are you sure you have your Bluetooth enabled? Can you check your BIOS settings?
There is nothing indicating anything to Bluetooth being available on your machine according to the hardware probe you provided.

Also verify that in Settings under Bluetooth, on the top you enable Bluetooth if you already didn't try this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.