Budgies and other featherd friends 🐦

I know i have read that yesterday. Sadly i am on 21.04.

1 Like

There's an old say; a budgie in the hand is better than three on the roof :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

bird budgie GIF by Head Like an Orange

This Budgie agrees with your post Storm.

2 Likes

beep beep... Я робот

Moved the thread back to the Chat area since all coast is clear.

1 Like

Happy Bird GIF

Really? The coast is clear? Ohhhhhhh, that makes me so happy, I am now in an uncontrollable dance trance, dang this is some good music. :grin:

3 Likes

Happens to me in the summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGYJ5Qpy4NQ

3 Likes

That bird was nuts Winged 1! I did find the patches of red fascinating on that bird however. And I appreciated the educational outro message.

Its really weird to see birds get so territorial over a land animal, they know we humans aren't gonna reach no nest up in a tree. Yet, the males feel the need to show their resolve anyways.

3 Likes

No, they don't.

3 Likes

Hint: Bird brain :brain:

2 Likes

season 5 episode 12 GIF by Workaholics

:joy:

1 Like

For a while I thought the forum gltiched again, or, I was banned from this thread. :rofl:

3 Likes

Budgie was a great band for me when I was young

5 Likes

Not yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I moved the thread back and forth between Chat and Lounge (Level 3 and up) for fear of causing another flame.

There was this member who had a lovely /s exchange with Aravisian. He demanded that we should not talk about things unrelated to Linux in this forum. I am glad Aravisian stepped in before the guy went to a full spree of flagging every single posting he deemed inappropriate. Some people are.... :roll_eyes:

1 Like

beep beep... Я робот
Please add your vote to the currently running Poll:

I think I remember the the user. LOL. Some people are self-appointed authoritarians. LOL.

2 Likes

you-will-respect-my-authority-40503078

2 Likes

No you won't!

2 Likes

This is how you communicate with your Budgies.

Bird Dancing GIF

2 Likes

Indeed! I had their albums. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.