Buttons in Kdenlive Are the Same!

I bought Zorin 16 Pro. First of all, Zorin 16 Pro is so great and easy to use. And it looks amazing. But i have some issues in Kdenlive on Zorin. Buttons in Kdenlive are just Kdenlive logos. I don't know why. It happens when i install Kdenlive from Flathub/Flatpak. In Appimage version doesn't have this issue but i don't want to solve it in Flatpak version. Hope i can find an answer in here. Thank you. And looking forward to see next version of Zorin.
Ekran Görüntüsü 2022-08-07 11:37:50

There aren't much you can do about other than report the bug to flatpak maintainers.

By the way are you using custom icon theme? Try switch theme and see if the problem persist.

I tried some other Linux distros too. But this problem didn't happen in them. Should i try another theme? I don't like to destroy Zorin's freshness by using others icon themes.

Just for test, you can always switch back.

OK. Let me try...

I tried Nordic theme. and it is still same.
Ekran Görüntüsü 2022-08-07 12:02:47

I solved the problem by clicking this.
Ekran Görüntüsü 2022-08-07 12:08:24

1 Like

I notice it is same icon in KDE on Devuan and likely to be an app icon embed issue so that there is consistency and familiarity across platforms (KDE is available to Windows users)

Ekran Görüntüsü 2022-08-07 12:15:51

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.