Can Zorin OS address the information gap?

Oh no, this is too difficult discussion for me to understand. :exploding_head:

A good example would be the square root of two: Where an irrational number produces an infinity stretched on a finite line.
Part of this stems from us using Base-10 mathematics; should we repeat the same exercise using Base-3 mathematics, the irrational infinity disappears.

But since we use Base-10, then applying Cantors Limit Theory is the way to go.

This suggests that you do not fully agree, indeed.
It doesn't really matter... People will not agree on something over one or two points made or immediately just because a point was made. What does matter is whether ideas that can show their merit on their own are retained.
Because if

Then, it is in your head to consider, now. In time, as more and more information is added to consider and weigh and measure, it factors in on what we use to try to understand the world around us.

There is an expression prevalent across cultures: "Look for where the money goes". In centralized continental: "Money is at the root of all evil."
There are two major factors that carry the most weight in human behavior. I will only mention one here since we all know what the other is:
Money.
Whether two people agree or agree to disagree one day on the internet... Deep down, we all already know.

1 Like

Yesterday I tried Kubuntu, but the Japanese input method was not pre-installed, and later I installed various things that did not work. :disappointed:

Zorin OS is certainly good because it is easy to use and works reliably.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.