Cannot install Zorin 16 Pro

Yeah they are diffrents.

You could try.
But I doubt it very much if you can find any solution which is within the capability of OP.

These Discord channels just dilutes support, not increase it.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Yes it could be a true. Discord is popular platform and when support there is poor and they are not here could be a correct people writing on websides support Zorin is poor. Wright?

The people start answearing about your problem. The fail link discord i cannot go to my bios motherboard setting.

cxz

DistroTest.net - The first online operating system tester Try tested Zorin there if working - demo.
From your printscreen interesting is ACPI Bios error (bug) - what kind a bug. Difficult with cut screen.

We cannot fix this sadly , as I said there is a hardware problem , nothing can fix this...

1 Like

Next time, before you buy a desktop/laptop, check this list first:
https://ubuntu.com/certified

1 Like

I will

2 Likes

I read something about your processor

PROCESSOR 0:a0655 TIME 1615408240 SOCKET 0 APIC 0 microcode e2

everal things to try:

1 Like

Your posting is number 274.
We have exhausted all possible solutions.
Nothing works.

At this stage OP prefers to ask for refund and move on.

2 Likes

But Windows 11 still works?

2 Likes

Nothing is wrong with his laptop.
He is running Windows 10/11 fine on this.

If you need more information, please read the thread from the begging rather than asking questions which were already asked and answered.

2 Likes

Well then I don't know either. Maybe Windows 11 is standing in the way... or maybe he needs to clean his laptop from the inside.

1 Like

My guess too. The configurations on this PC are pretty locked in. But as a Pro User, he has access to Installation assistance from ZorinGroup as well as a possible refund.
Note, why is this thread marked as solved?

1 Like

He is NOT dual-booting.

1 Like

Because OP agreed that to obtain Linux compatible laptop next time is his solution. To understand the evolution, I am afraid you should read it from the beginning.

And I am also tired of people repeating the same questions which have been already asked and answered. The thread is chasing its tail at the moment.

3 Likes

I have been following along the thread for quite a while but:

things may be missed. :wink:

1 Like