Cannot print

I followed Zorin support instructions and download the printer driver from HP after the default printer driver did not work for my Samsung CLP-365 colour laser printer. (HP bought out Samsung for their advanced laser printer technology). I installed the driver as instructed. It said it had installed successfully. I tried to print a document in the .odt format and it printed out a blank sheet of paper followed by the error report shown below.

ERROR:

undefined

OFFENDING COMMAND:

current

STACK:

/HT

/InitialExtGState

true

I have tried printing other document formats including .doc, .odt, .uot, .txt, docx, .pdf, and a test page from the printer troubleshooter.

.doc, .odt, .uot and .txt all produce the same error as detailed above.
The test page produce the following error:
ERROR:
undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND:
de
STACK:
--nostringval--
/HT
/Initial ExtGState
true

.pdf produced the following error:
ERROR:
undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND:
setglo
STACK:
false
--nostringval--
/TR2
/InitialExtGState
true

.docx produced the following error:
ERROR:
undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND:
currenthalft
STACK:
/HT
/InitialExtGState
true

All the error reports were printed out to the printer so it can print but it can't print a document. Error reports are all preceded by a blank page.
Zorin support cannot help me any further and suggested I try this forum whilst they continue to research my problem.
Somebody please help me. An Op Sys that cannot print is absolutely no good to man nor beast. I bought Zorin Ultimate.
Living in hope. Thank you.

Sometimes, this error means that more than one driver is being used at a time. You may try ensuring you have only One Printer Driver installed at each point in testing your printer until solved.

Is this the driver you used?:

Once you have your driver successfully installed, you can enter this into your browser address bar:

localhost:631

In that Browser window that opens, click Printers.
You should see your printer listed by name - Click on that, then from the administration drop down menu, select modify printer.
Enter user name and password.
Select the first printer in Discovered Network Printers, then Continue twice.
From there select Samsung (_____) driverless cups-filters, Modify Printer.
Test and please report your results here.