Can't print spreadsheet as landscape, even when print preview shows correctly

I've used Linux Mint for over a year and have recently switched one of my computers (Dell laptop) to Zorin OS to see if I liked it better. So far I'm liking it enough to switch my second computer (a Dell desktop) except for one issue: I am unable to print spreadsheets, either from Onlyoffice or Libre Office Calc, as landscape. The print preview will show in landscape mode but when the paper actually comes out it's in portrait. If I print the very same document, to the same printer, in the same house on the same network, from Mint it works perfectly. Can someone help? The printer is a Canon Mf210 series, more specifically the MF212W. Thank you.

While you changed the settings in the app, have you checked the printer settings for page orientation and if it can be set to auto or application.

I am not working with any printers, so can not duplicate your issue. I'm going off experience here on the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.