Chrome causes whole screen glitch

Hi! I'm on Zorin Core 17. I have been using Zorin for a couple months now. Mi issue started this morning.
When I open Chrome, the whole screen glitches out, and the chrome window itself is invisible. As soon as I close the Chrome window the glitch goes away. It doesn't happen with Vivaldi or Firefox. See image below for an example.

Currently I moved to Vivaldi and might stay with it indefinitely, but it would be good to know why this happens in case I need Chrome again.

It might be a Wayland problem. Although I have used Chrome with Wayland or X11 working fine.

If you are on Wayland try X11 or if you are on X11, try Wayland. Let us know what fixes it.

Hello,
I have the same issue and I believe it is related to a bug in the latest version of chromium. I have reverted back to the previous version for now. It seems to affect some people on Linux.
You can see some reports here on Brave: Brave 1.65.114 freezes on startup on Linux · Issue #37716 · brave/brave-browser · GitHub
and here: Chrome 124.0.6367.60-1 fails do draw UI ("invisible windows") with Nvidia driver - Fedora Discussion