Copying and moving files

I checked Proton and so on as part of my research, and there are at least 20% of the games that would be problematic or not run on Linux, or require lots of fiddling. And until I actually tried it, there's no 100% sure way of identifying them, since every PC is different. As to Daz Studio, Codeweavers said it won't work properly, and even the most accomplished Daz Studio techies who also use Linux only got the 32 bit version working, and without many of the features, plus it was liable to break at any time (almost certainly after a big DS update).

That was not a kind remark.
If you look closely, Karl was answering my post, re Mega cloud storage.

4 Likes

I do read, consider, edit. Maybe you got a notification that I'd replied, but then you scrolled to the wrong one? I replied to you about the software I use, and zabadabadoo about cloud storage.

3 Likes

I could quote the Posting Guidelines to you...
But...
I am too busy being amused at your failure to read resulting in you accusing someone of failing to read.

I predict your ferret is giving you a look of contempt today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohhhh dear thee, how far thy fall upon thy sword, makes one reflect on ones decisions, a lesson in humility that is.

StarTreker

yoda
Who Is Disappointed
In Michel :frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.