I play Diablo 4 through the Blizzard client that I added to Steam and today I saw that the update broke the game. And practically all Linux users can no longer run Diablo 4. Would this be a problem with Proton or Blizzard? How to investigate this? Steamdeck users are also experiencing the same problem!
Yup, it's broken at current time. You just have to wait for a patch to fix the problem.
Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Thank you for your reply.
I just tested it with the latest Proton GE, it didn't help.
but worth a shot. Meanwhile I'm playing other games.
It's lucky we have so many games to play. I don't take Diablo 4 very seriously since they mess up the game more and more with each season.
Pregunta no hay algun metodo de revertir dicha actualizacion ? si tanto le gusta Ese Diablo IV solo pregunto..
Its working on proton bleeding-edge.
give it a try - dwproton
What is this?
If this is a problem with the latest kernel update, and not just a Blizzard client update, you should be able to boot back into a previous kernel, it doesn't reverse the update per se but if things were working with the previous kernel they should still work when you boot back to it..
The instructions to do that can be found here for example.