- DLSS should now work in supported games in combination with dxvk-nvapi.
- Optimized D3D9 shader constants by relying on
VK_EXT_robustness2and removed the old app options for games using software vertex processing. (#2282)
- Added an option for more accurate emulation of D3D9 floating point behaviour and enabled that by default for a bunch of games. (#2294, #2359). This fixes issues in Red Orchestra 2, Dark Souls 2 (original version), Dog Fight 1942, Bayonetta, Rayman Origins, Guilty Gear Xrd and Richard Burns Rally.
- Fixed a DXGI issue which would sometimes cause games to fail to enter fullscreen mode on some displays that do not support low rates across all resolutions (#2395).
- Black Mesa: Fixed a regression with shadows. (#2317)
- Crysis 3 Remastered: Worked around poor performance. (#2339)
- Euro Truck Simulator: Fixed a shading issue resulting in black geometry (#2312)
- Injustice Gods Among Us: Fixed missing characters on the character selection screen. (#2332)
- Rocksmith 2014: Fixed white screen on startup. (#2383)
- Spliter Cell: Chaos Theory: Fixed brightness with the shader model 3 option. (#2340)
- Sim City 2013: Fixed rendering.
- The Guild 3: Fixed artifacts in overview map (#2380).
- Only report NVIDIA GPUs running by NVIDIA's proprietary driver. The old behavior where all GPUs are reported, is now guarded behind the
- Report SM (Streaming Multiprocessor) version based on GPU architecture when querying D3D12 capabilities.
- Report external device ID when querying PCI device identifiers.
I manually installed both of them because they give fixes for some games. Download both DXVK and DXVK-NVAPI. Once downloaded extract the both to the following location, for the nvapi you have to create a folder (v0.5.1) and put the files in there.
dxvk to ~/.local/share/lutris/runtime/dxvk/dxvk-1.9.3 and
dxvk-nvapi to ~/.local/share/lutris/runtime/dxvk-nvapi/v0.5.1
Open Lutris, navigate to the wine icon and hit the wheel
In runner-option write manually the folder names you used in dxvk and dxvk-nvapi-version. Mine looks like this