External graphics care enclosure

I have a Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible with Windows & MacOS Thunderbolt 3 Laptops, NVIDIA/AMD PCIe Support, 650W PSU with a VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 6M (6x miniDP, 6x miniDP to HDMI Adapters) Graphics Card I am trying to get to work on my laptop with the latest version of Zorin. I am brand new to Zorin and any help would be appreciated.

I am using the same card on a zorin desktop computer running the last (not latest) version of zorin (have not upgraded it yet) and its working fine on that desktop so I don't think its a card compatibility issue.

Can you please relay which kernel you are on on the working and on the non-working machines?

uname -r

17 pro 64 bit

16 on the working one.

@Aravisian asked you for details of the linux kernel you are running. You replied Z17 Pro 64 bit, which only denotes the ZorinOS version and edition, not the kernel version.
You can find that information by opening terminal and enter the command:

uname -r

when I run that the reply is no results.

Please check the command. It will list your current booted kernel. It is not possible for the correct command to relay "no results" as that would mean you have no kernel - and that is like an airplane without engines.

6.5.0-14-generic