Failed to install zorin os

Try using ventoy in your usb drive and also eject the drive before unplugging it I had faced similar issues and the problem was that not all files had been copied before unplugging

3 Likes

That is the correct procedure on Windows as well actually. Nobody should ever just pull the flash drive out until its been safely ejected OS side first.

3 Likes

yeah it is, because it might be writing data onto the drive even after the progress bar is complete

2 Likes

i made it bro,i dunno why :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats!
Now you joined a league of proud Zorin users :wink:

Result of the collective psychic power.
When there were 10 volunteers and 144 replies involved, you see the magic did happen :star2:

3 Likes

I'm very happy to join :wink:,yea its like magic lol,Last night I just kept trying until I fell asleep and then when i woke up, the zorin os was already installed. :rofl:

3 Likes

That is a convincing attestation for the intervention by a fairy godmother.
:fairy:

3 Likes

:grin:,no problem so far, i like it very much,and thanks you sis for helping me out,and of course the other too :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, I like magic too. And thats cause Thirnteenth is awesome too, he did not give up, we did not give up. We the few, ok there are 10, but we the 10, helped save Thirnteenth from his computer's stubborn nature to want to stay in eternal slumber.

Be gone sleep, nobody needs sleep. Now that got your computer going, please install screenfetch.

sudo apt install screenfetch

Then just type screenfetch to launch it. Then please post your screenfetch, we gotta celebrate this victory success. WOOHOO! :grin: :star2: :partying_face:

3 Likes

:grin: :partying_face: yeah we like magic XD,

:grin: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face:

4 Likes

That is an awesome computer you got right there. I especially love how it spells out the word eight, instead of saying the number 8, for the amount of cores in your CPU. There i no doubt in my mind, that is a gaming machine.

Thirnteenth knows whats up, its Zorin OS 16 successfully installed, awaiting instructions, preparing for gaming evolution. Hey's who's that lady in your wallpaper, she looks like she's about to pop a cap in someone butt.

2 Likes

I feel that my AMD FX 8350(Pile Driver) 8 Core Black edition 4.0 GHz finally got an advantage of multicore after the software catches up to it :slight_smile:
I like it very much except for the heat :hot_face: it emits.

3 Likes

thanks bro,i happy u love it :wink:,that lady is arch from cross fire and yea she's :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

wah u like playing game sis ?

2 Likes

Actually I was thinking of database applications :sweat_smile:

If you can believe it, there still are much apps which only use a single core. My husband is suffering from one of those. It was the main reason for him to adopt MX Linux for its small overhead.

3 Likes

:joy:,wah i never used any kind of database application,i should learn back end too,so i can feel the overheat :grin:

2 Likes

FrenchPress, you realize anything in the same room as you gets heated up. Its cause nothing can resist Japanese hearts. And that computer of yours is also a gaming machine. I bet that heat feels great in the winter time though right? But in the summer time, better have air conditioining.

Well, I will tell you what, it took like a good solid decade for games to catch up to use multi-core. Now days, there are many tripple A title games that can use 4 to 6 cores. And thats why its good to have an 8 core CPU. If you don't allow at least 1 core for the OS, your computer will croak, when all the other cores are being used.

3 Likes

https://forum.zorin.com/t/my-new-computer-msi-ge76-raider-i7-10870h-8-core-16-thread-32gb-ram-nvidia-3080-gpu-16gb-vram-1tb-nvme-ssd/3827/12

That is my gaming machine. Incase you don't have access to the Lounge, because FrenchPress neglected to give you level 3 access, I posted a picture of my gaming machine, as well as my screenfetch for you here.

3 Likes

that was sick bro,u have perfect gaming machine :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Its funny though, cause when some people see that I have a 3080 in my computer, they say to me and I quote..... "I hate you" :rofl:

I am like, I'm sorry dude, but its not my fault you waited too long to buy your new computer. lol

2 Likes