Flatpak remote repo Zorinos not found

When trying to repair the faltpak I am getting the following error

$ sudo flatpak repair

[41/82] Verificando flathub:app/org.flameshot.Flameshot/x86_64/stable…
Verificando remotos...
Suprimindo objetos
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinBlue-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinBlue-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinGreen-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinGreen-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinGrey-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinGrey-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinOrange-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinOrange-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinPurple-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinPurple-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinRed-Dark/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found
Erro ao reinstalar runtime/org.gtk.Gtk3theme.ZorinRed-Light/x86_64/3.22: Remote "zorinos" not found

What is Zorinos repository in flatpak ??

https://flatpak.org/setup/Zorin%20OS/

Perhaps this file may help; I do not use either snap or Flatpak so cannot test this.

Also, please make sure you have your Software source set to Main Server please.

3 Likes

Here I am using local server. Oh, bdw, it's Zorin that choose it. Since I never change it since the day it installed.

2 Likes

True. But you should change it to "Main Server".

The regional servers too often do not provide all the packages. They are supposed to do so and why they do not is unknown to me.

3 Likes

I'll switch it then.

2 Likes

I thought about installing this file, but I didn't understand how to do it, the documentation doesn't show clearly

I did the exchange and apparently it fixed the thread failure error that was occurring, but I still couldn't install the flatrepo zorinos

I am sorry- I was not very clear there.

Download the file, then change directory to your Downloads directory

cd ~/Downloads

flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.