[Game] Despot's Game: Dystopian Army Builder

I just want to share a new game I bought. It's called Despot's Game. The robots have taken the world and you as a group of genetic engineered human race have to survive and find out of the crazy labyrinth.
The graphic is cool retro - such nostalgia. The music is pumped up which gets your adrenaline running. Take a look a ~5 min. video I made of the game. It's nothing like @Frog 's fishing game :stuck_out_tongue:

The game can be found on Steam and it runs natively on Linux.

1 Like

That looks like fun .... enjoy ..... :+1:

Speaking of which this is the largest fish I have caught so far ..... caught on the Congo River in Africa ..... I usually don't go after the largest fish but the ones that produce the Most XP (Experience Points) ....... which is how you increase your level in the game ..... and the most money .......

1 Like

That just one huuuuge fish. Guess you need a fridge in same size :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup ..... and just think this is a medium size as they grow to over 400 lbs or 200 kilos for those that use the metric system ..... would make an a heap of tuna sandwiches if it was a tuna .... so I guess it would be perch sandwiches ..... :stuck_out_tongue: :grinning:

Freshwater fish always seem to taste of mud :face_vomiting:. I think I prefer tuna to perch.

Opps. Just noticed I have prolonged a deviation from OP. My bad.

2 Likes

Blame it on Storm ... he started it ..... but then he IS the OP ..... :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.