[Game] TinyFolks

I found this gem on Steam. You're the king who have to reclaim the land that was taking from you by evil forces.
The gameplay reminds me of those on Gameboy back in the days with turnbased combat which is nice for those of us with low reflexes. The graphic is very very simple so it should run on any system. The music and sound likewise set to nostalgic mode.
Even though the graphic and sound is simple the gameplay is not and give you various ways to play it.

I recorded the start of the game:

1 Like

OH please Sir Storm ..... tell me you didn't just kill the Frog ..... tell me it ain't so ..... turned me into slime ..... :sob: :sob: :sob:

Sounds a lot like the old arcade games ..... I expected to see Pong come bouncing across the screen any minute .....

1 Like

Smite the frog with an ugly stick! :grin:

1 Like

OMG ..... I think that has already happened when the Obstetrician dropped me on my head at childbirth .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

COWABUNGA!
:rofl:
Oh. That is Turtles not Frogs. My Bad.

2 Likes

Wow what a blast from the past ...... it has been ages since I heard that word ..... back in the late 50's my sister used to say that as well as call me the " Big Kahuna" when ever she got mad at me .... which was quite often .....

Ahhhh .... those were the days ..... the innocents of youth ..... :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.