Gems Icon theme

Just a thought but yellow is another good color to use on icons as it will go with a lot of different color desktop themes ..... as far as style goes I'll leave it up to you

Already building it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it .... that will go with a lot of my put together themes .... guess I'm going to be busy for a while mixing and matching .... but I love it ....

1 Like

I'm not happy with the color yellow I used, so I went to a warmer tone.

1 Like

Looks like that will go with Yellow .... brown even lighter shades of orange and other colors .... I would have to download it and test it out with the numerous themes I have downloaded from Pling and other places ....

1 Like

Sometimes, contrasting colors work better than matching ones.

2 Likes

I totally agree in fact it makes wanted items stand out like your Hornet and Copperdeck3 two good examples of colors that even though very different blend very well together ....

This is much better IMO. Okay it's more orange than yellow.

1 Like

Gems - Citrine is out and uploaded to Github. Grab it before your local jeweler or hip hop artist gets it.

1 Like

Got it ..... thanks ..... good lord you can develop icon sets faster than I can find themes for them to go in ....

1 Like

I'll slow down for now. :smiley:

1 Like

Well this is kinda different I like the Theme I put with this but the wallpaper takes getting used to .... LOL

Window boards ------ copperdeck3
Icons ----------------- Gems-Citrine
Controls -------------- copperdeck3
Mouse Pointer -------- Ozygen 03 Orange Carnelian
Desktop -------------- copperdeck3

1 Like

What's the color code(s) of the cobber theme? I could put it together so it icons match.

1 Like

#cfa394, #ba470c, #f47014 - last being the strongest.

2 Likes

No idea it was done by Aravisian ..... I did a little change up to make it a bit lighter and chose mercury for the Window border

I kinda like it but do need to look at the wallpaper ....

I have the same trouble, so I use "Silverdeck" - something I made to remove the massive orangey titlebars...

That wallpaper is murder. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL ..... yup I agree kinda sets your teeth on edge ..... or like scratching your finger nails across a blackboard ..... I'll find something else ..... where can I find Silverdeck is it in your list of Themes ???????

It is one of a large number of theme or theme parts I made only for myself. I have never uploaded it.
Currently, it is only a Window Border for XFWM4.
Tomorrow, I will make it into a Metacity for you, if you want, and upload it.

2 Likes

If it is not to much trouble ..... I have some other themes that that will work well with it.... it is a lot of fun to mix and match .... when you find the right wallpaper that is .....