Gems Icon theme

Nope is a settings app the comes with xfce4. I think, would not be hard to find it.

I'll see if I can find it it then :wink:

Finding a profile picture that I like is really hard for me. Some times it would take me hours to find one and sometimes I won't find even a single one that I like. I searched for one today and I ended up not liking any of the pictures that I found. Looks like it's time for me to go back to profile picture hunting.

@Jeslin this should do it.

1 Like

Yes that did it. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

@Storm be dispatching a couple icon sets between meals while the rest of us struggle to turn a simple logo to grayscale :rofl:

4 Likes

i installed your theme and I LOVE IT. but... I'd like one icon: element-desktop... it's the sad one, in the dock, that feels strange and, can you hear it??, it's crying 'cause ya didn't make a icon for it...HEHE

2 Likes

No worries, I can fix it in the next release :wink:
But hold on I'll make a quick fix.

no words, i mean NO WORDS can say the kindness that's in you

ok...so where so i have to put this??

Unpack and put the .svg files
In "Gems - Ruby/Apps/Scalable"

ok thanks

YES!!! IT WORKED!!!
it's an happy image now...hehe
you're magic

1 Like

The update of the Gems icon themes have been delayed to next week. Making the The Asteroid theme suite took all my time, but hopefully I have all the themes sync with each-other soon.

1 Like

is there a theme, not the sith one, but more "redish", that can be used on xfce with this icons??

I used Orchis (red) for it.

another icon, please... the mailspring one(it's called mailspring)

another icon, another time... viewnior

1 Like