Gems Icon theme

I literally sat puzzling over what this meant for about 15 minutes before my brain slowly remembered the batch command.

2 Likes

Version 2.1 has now hit Pling!!!

Version 2.1

Changed all the action icons to fit dark GTK themes.

Version 2.0.1

Fixed Trash can icons

Version 2.0

XFCE now supported
Budgie DE now supported
Category icons completed
Devices icons completed

Added: Bitwig, OnlyOffice, Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi,
Added: Brave, Microsoft Edge, Opera, WPS Office,
Added: Gnome Tweak Tool, Drawing, easytag, Zoom,
Added: VLC, Default icon, thunderbird, Tilix, k3b,
Added: Bluej, Atom, Discord, Microsoft teams, Skype,

Games: (Steam) Sid Meier's Civilization 3+4+5+6+Beyond Earth,
Games: (Steam) Counter Strike (Complete),
Games: (Steam) Company of Heroes 1+2+3,

4 Likes

You are on an awesome trend - amazing work.
I really like the directions you have headed into on several of your icon sets.

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Though I slept most of the night this time and didn't made much work. But I'm rested and ready for working on my new abstract icon set. It's taking form.

1 Like

I hate to ask but you have given so many icon themes and I have download so many which icon sets are you referring to .... the Gems ones ????

Sorry it has been a rough day .... LOL

2 Likes

Downloaded and installed .... thank you sir ....

1 Like

My pleasure. It's nice you're using my icons :). At least one person have the use of them. :smiley:

1 Like

Storm, I think you know that more then one person is using your icons. HEHE

1 Like

I quite like the pony icons, but even more the idea of that faded gradient. It'd be nice to see a similar concept with different colors!

1 Like

Yeah, I am actually curious is I Little Pony will get the full GTK theme treatment. Cause as it is now, I use the icon set with Star Labs. And it doesn't look bad with Star Labs honestly. But its kind of clear they don't quite match lol.

But ya, I love the I Little Pony icon set, I consider it some of Storms best work. And is the first and only icon set made by Storm, that I have used so far. That just shows how much I like it hehe.

1 Like

I'm not competent enough to make GTK themes other than put a picture in nautilus and make transparent stuff...

1 Like

And yet, even that looked nice. :grin:

Request: It would be nice if you could add icons for the commands in whisker-menu and show-desktop plugin. I am talking about the icons of shut-down, log-out, etc.

1 Like

I'll see what I can do. It's going to take awhile, because I don't know the icon names of them.

3 Likes

Found them:

1 Like

@Jeslin unpack this package with icons to test it. The .svg files goes to Sapphire/Apps/Scalable

1 Like

That worked! Now there is only one more icon that needs to be changed in the top portion of whisker-menu, which is settings editor.

1 Like

Is it a special whisker settings manager?

AWESOME!

But, uhmm hmm, you still have an icon you need to change and make pretty, and thats your system avatar icon. Come on now Jeslin, somebody as awesome as you, should have something to show off in your screenshots.

Before you ask, how do I change that? Well, if you go into your settings, you should find your user account settings. And somewhere in there, it should allow you to change the avatar.

1 Like