Get a free avatar!

I love it!
I do take request to make avatar similar to mine. Just tell me what logo or text it should be with and color.

5 Likes

Very nice! I was wondering by the icon who this new user was :smiley:

Well, don't mind if I do... how about an OpenSUSE avatar?

Source: openSUSE:Artwork brand - openSUSE Wiki

Thanks!

Btw I think I found a bug on the forums? Profile card goes underneath the main top bar and cuts the avatar image (at least on the first post).

1 Like

I can make you a SuSe avatar :slight_smile:

I have noticed that bug as well.

2 Likes

SuSe-Blue

SuSe-Green

edit: fixed shadow

2 Likes

Looks great, thank you very much! I'm not sure which one I prefer so I'll try them both for a while and see which one sticks.

And so fast, too! The other day I had to resize a simple image and it took me about 40 minutes to figure it out in Gimp... graphic design is definitely not my thing.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

I use both Gimp and Inkscape on daily bases, so it took some minutes for me to make the avatars :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Frog

Frog2

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir that looks great ...... the one I'm currently using was suggested to me by someone who is no longer on the board and whom I greatly admired and miss ..... she maybe gone from the board but not forgotten .....

Let me think about it ..... you did a super job ..... :+1:

ah okay. I also made one out from your current avatar.

Frog3

1 Like

You can't have noticed that bug - the chameleon ate it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Probably :stuck_out_tongue:

You looking for a new Avatar? I could do some wonder if your existing one or I could do something else?

OK I'll try that one as it is the best of both worlds ..... :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Storm ..... not to be picky but can you make the frog face just a bit larger in the white circle ????? .....

Sure, I'll do that.

Frog3

1 Like

Much better .... thank you sir .....

Dancing for Joy

1 Like

peanut!

Peanut

2 Likes

3 Likes