Graphics Bug

Hey guys,
is there anybody who can tell me whats causing this issue?
I have graphic bugs in steam and in some other Zorin internal Menus.

Bildschirmfoto_2022-08-17_19-41-49

Windows Games not working completely, all windows games i start with wine or steam Proton are black after start.
Mesa and graphic drivers seem to be installed properly, everything works smooth and i realy enjoy working with Zorin as my new base OS.

Videos, Youtube and everything i use in daily live works great, alsow linux ready games, they run alsow perfectly fine.

Hardware:
(Produkt: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 24Gb DDR 4 Ram)

Thank you Zorin team for this great Windows alternative.

Hope anybody can help.

3 Likes

Some Common Problems Ubuntu Users Face are:-
Most of the famous Windows games (like Valorant) do not work on Linux, even with wine and having a low spec PC and using proton with it can cause serious Frustration.

If this is not your Case :-

Try this Horrible graphical glitch :: Hardware and Operating Systems

and also, Try Contacting Steam Community:-

5 Likes

I note from your post that it is not just games that give you graphics problems.
I dont know if any advice from here will help you at all. https://linuxconfig.org/amd-radeon-ubuntu-20-04-driver-installation

@ ghostminator
The first image is JDownloader, this is not a game, it's a Software written in Java.

Thank you guys, i will try to install the latest AMD Graphics driver and hope that it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.